Side Effects and Harm of Steroids sold in Australia
To date, it is obvious that anabolic steroids (AAS) is the most effective way to gain muscle mass, as well as increase power performance. Many Australian athletes do not know even a small part of the side effects and ways to deal with them. This article will describe the principal risks and side effects of buying anabolic steroids in Australia. Also in the article will be explained how to minimize the harm from the use of AAS.
Most of the negative effects can be prevented if the correct drug is chosen, the cycle time and dosage should be optimal for the athlete. After a cycle of AAS PCT therapy with the goal of restoration of the hormonal system must be arranged.
Contraindications of the use of AAS
Age younger than 25 years (fraught with irreversible consequences:
- Closure of bone growth zones, as well as severe hormonal disorders);
- The use of FFC by women is strongly discouraged. Masculinization is irreversible;
- Just an absolute contraindication is problem with the cardiovascular system. Heart defects, arrhythmias, hypertension. Taking drugs will significantly increase the manifestations of the disease;
- Renal failure;
- Liver failure.
- Use small and medium doses of AAS;
- To avoid cycles longer than 8-12 weeks;
- It is preferable to use injectable AAS, as they are not toxic to the liver;
- The use of antiestrogens products for the conduct of FCT and recovery of testosterone and also prevent gynecomastia.
Myths about the dangers of steroids
The decrease in the length of the penis;
- All side effects are irreversible;
- After using AAS it is impossible to achieve muscle growth without the use of AAS;
- All steroids damage the liver.
Gynecomastia is the growth of the mammary glands in men. This side effect is very easy to avoid.
Gynecomastia is caused only by Methandrostenolone, Testosterone, and other drugs that are aromatized into estrogens.
Winstrol, Turinabol, Boldenone, Primobolan, Anavar, etc. rarely cause gynecomastia.
When using drugs that are flavored – start taking – Anastrozole 0.5 mg every other day from the second week of the cycle. Antiestrogens are freely available in the pharmacy. This gives an almost 100% guarantee of safety.
Liver damage is caused only by tablet forms of drugs. They have a methyl group at position 17, which prevents the destruction of drugs in the liver, such a side effect on the liver occurs only with prolonged use of very large doses.
- Use mainly injectable drugs;
- Do not use tablet forms for a long time.
- Suppression of production of own testosterone
Inhibition of the secretion of own (endogenous) testosterone – an inevitable consequence of taking AAS. This is how human hormonal system works. If we introduce the hormone from the outside – its secretion in the body slows down or stops altogether as unnecessary.
Reducing the secretion of testosterone is reversible. To minimize damage of steroids, it is necessary to use HCG on long cycles. This will prevent testicular atrophy.
To restore the level of own testosterone, PCT is carried out with the use of antiestrogens (Clomiphene, Tamoxifen).
A fairly common side effect. Most often, this side effect occurs when using high-androgen drugs.
- Keep skin clean;
- Use of Roaccutane;
- Reducing the number of androgenic drugs in the cycle.
- Side effects of the cardiovascular system
It is known that the use of AAS can cause hypertrophy of the ventricles of the heart. However, it is worth noting that this also leads to strength training.
Avoid long cycles and high dosages;
The training program must be present aerobic exercise.
High blood pressure
This problem occurs because of the speaker:
Retain sodium in the body;
Narrow blood vessels;