NO MORE DRY AND DAMAGED HAIR – THIS HOMEMADE HAIR RECIPE WILL MAKE YOUR HAIR INCREDIBLY HEALTHY AND STRONG AFTER THE FIRST APPLICATION! (VIDEO)
Hair’s look is very important for every woman. Especially is good to have strong and healthy hair, despite all the chemical treatments we do it. Here is one natural and easy ways to return your hair shine and health.
Rice water contains plenty of vitamins and minerals which can make your hair and skin look amazing.
It is great solution for your hair because of inositol, a carbohydrate ingredient which strengthen your hair and gives shine and elasticity.
Rise water is a really amazing solution for your hair, because it contains inositol, a carbohydrate which helps in strengthening your hair, and it also gives her elasticity and reduces the surface friction.
All you need to do is to make rise water and you will get beautiful and healthy hair after the first application:
– 1/2 cup uncooked rice (brown, white long grain, white short grain, jasmine, or what ever you have)
– 2 cups water
1. Primary that you should do is wash the rice nicely in order to remove of all the impurities and the dirt.
2. Then, place1/2 cup of uncooked rice in a bowl and cover with water.
3. Leave the rice soak for about 15 to 30 minutes.
4. Swirl it around and gently knead it until the water turns cloudy. During this all the minerals and vitamins will seep into the water, creating a nourishing rinse for your hair.
5. Strain the rice water into a clean container or bowl and then store it into an air-tight in the fridge for a few days, up to a week.
And that`s all your rice water is ready and you can use it for your hair treatment.
How to use it:
If you wish build your stunning and shine and keep it robust and healthy then all you’ve got to try and do is rinse it with rice water. For further nourishment, you’ll add a number of drops of any volatile oil, like lavender, rosemary, geranium, citrus. When shampooing, pour the rice water on your hair. Gently massage your scalp and hair, and at the moment rinse your hair completely with plain water.For best results use this technique once or double every week as a final rinse.
You can conjointly use rice water as a hair conditioner. Add a number of drops of rosemary, lavender, or herb volatile oil to the rice water and apply it everywhere your tresses. Leave it to act for regarding ten minutes then wash out your hair with cold water.
Watch the video bellow and follow the directions a way to try this hair treatment: