32 Signs Your Body Lacks Magnesium And How To Get It!
Magnesium is very important for our body. Lacking this mineral can be very harmful for our health and can have a great impact on our body.
Magnesium is very difficult to get it from food and that’s why many people don’t include it in their diet.
In the past, the soil was very rich in magnesium and it was very easy for people to get the daily dose they need. However, nowadays there is not enough magnesium in the soil due to pollution and erosion.
Magnesium deficiency can be very harmful. Here are 32 signs that show that your body lacks magnesium:
- Memory loss;
- Muscle cramps;
- Heart issues;
- Difficulty swallowing;
- Liver and kidney disease;
- Blood clots;
- Calcium deficiency;
- Bowel disease;
- Personality changes: often similar to symptoms of anxiety, depression, and other mood disorders;
- Potassium deficiency: may cause extreme thirst, fluid retention, and irritability;
- Raynaud’s syndrome: may cause cold fingers or toes, and skin color changes;
- High blood pressure;
- Type II diabetes;
- Respiratory difficulties;
- Tooth decay;
- Fertility/childbearing issues: Getting or staying pregnant, preeclampsia, preterm labor;
This rare mineral is used in more than 300 processes and chemical reactions in our body. That is why it is very important.
The best way to get magnesium is to consume magnesium rich foods or use magnesium supplements. One capsule per day is enough for your daily needs. Be careful when buying magnesium supplements because some can contain gluten, sugar or wheat.
In addition to magnesium supplements, you can also take some vitamin B6 before going to bed. Your body will be relaxed and it will provide you a good quality sleep.