Just Place a Cotton Ball Soaked In Listerine Under Your Arms. The Effect is Surprising!
Listerine is a company in USA that has made more than $349 millions of profit. Americans are using mouthwashes from this company and the numbers are approaching to $1 billion. Mouthwashes contain active ingredients such as thymol, menthol, eucalyptol, methyl salicylate and few more. Mouthwashes are useful because they protect the mouth against gingivitis and plaque.
However, besides this, mouthwashes can be used in many other ways for different purposes. Some of them are:
• Blisters – soak a cotton swab in Listerine and apply it on the blister 2 to 3 times daily and it will disappear after few days.
• Deodorant- dip a cotton ball in Listerine and apply it on your underarm or spray it.
• Foot odor- mix one part of Listerine with two parts of warm water and soak your feet for about 20 minutes.
• Toenail fungus- mix one part of Listerine with three parts of warm water and soak your feet 3 times a week in order to get rid of this problem.
• Cough- gargle Listerine two times daily to reduce coughs and cold and to prevent infection of the respiratory system.
• Acne- Listerine has amazing antiseptic properties that will help you to get rid of acne. Just apply Listerine on your face with cotton ball and then rinse it off after few minutes.
• Dandruff- Listerine was firstly used as a treatment for dandruff. Listerine has antiseptic and antifungal properties. Just rinse your hair with a mixture of one part of Listerine and four parts of water.